Fidelity Home Warranty:
Fidelity National Home Warranty helps manage and protect your client’s home expenses – beyond the provisions of standard homeowner’s insurance policies – with a one-year Standard and Comprehensive Plus home protection plan that covers major systems and appliances.
Compared to other companies, Fidelity Home Warranty offers your client better coverage for less money.
For your clients, the benefits of a Fidelity National Home Warranty plan far outweigh the cost:
- One call
- One small service fee
- Most major systems & appliances covered under the basic plan
- Superior customer service
- Quick, efficient response time
The cost of a service plan is a small investment to make to preserve your peace of mind! The average cost of a home warranty is $250-400 – just a service call or two, and the warranty has paid for itself!
Benefits to Real Estate Professional
A home warranty is a very important aspect of the real estate transaction, providing many benefits during the marketing period, while the home is under contract, and after the close of sale.
- Homes with home warranties tend to sell faster and closer to the asking price – minimizing marketing efforts
- Reduced after sale hassles – when a buyer experiences a breakdown, they call the warranty company, not the agent
- Satisfied clients will generate increased repeat/referral business
Adding up the Seller and Buyer benefits, the Real Estate Professional can’t go wrong in placing a home warranty on all their transactions. It’s a win-win for everyone involved!